Terms & Conditions
- TourSelect and its employees do not warrant or make any representation regarding the use, or results of use of the information contained herein as to its correctness, accuracy, currency or otherwise. TourSelect and its employees expressly disclaim all liability or responsibility to any person using the information or advice contained herein.
Re-Confirming Your Tour
- 24 hours prior to your travel date, please contact your Tour Operator to re-confirm your booking details including courtesy hotel pick up if applicable.
- Fares are in Australian dollars, include GST (Goods and Services Tax) and are subject to change without notice.
- A fuel levy may apply to some tours and will be additional to the tour price.
- The levy may fluctuate depending on world oil prices.
- May change without notice.
Children and Infants
- Children and infant fares will apply to some tours.
- The fares are nominated by the Tour Operator.
Courtesy Hotel Pick Ups
- Most Tour Operators will offer courtesy hotel pickups. Please check with your Tour Operator if you are eligible when reconfirming your tour.
- TourSelect strongly recommend that you purchase a comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy prior to departure. If you cancel your trip or significantly alter travel dates, many policies will reimburse the cost of cancellation fees and related expenses.
- TourSelect accepts the following credit cards: Mastercard, Visa and American Express.
- A 3% surcharge applies on American Express credit cards.
- There is no charge or service fee for processing Visa and Mastercard credit-card payments.
- Full payment by credit card is required to make a reservation. Payment will be listed as TourSelect on the credit card statement.
Price Match Guarantee
- We aim to have the most competitive prices but if you find a cheaper price, for exactly the same tour on another website for the same date of travel, send us an email and we will happily price match. You will need to supply us with the website address so we can verify the price.
Changing your travel dates
- Changing your travel dates is easy. Simply call the Tour Operator (contact details supplied on your confirmation voucher) and organise an alternative date of travel with them. In some cases a fee may be levied by the Tour Operator but never by TourSelect.
Refunds and Cancellation
- Cancelling a booking with TourSelect can result in cancellation fees being applied by TourSelect as outlined below. Additional fees may be levied by the individual supplier/operator. When cancelling any booking you will be notified via email, or telephone of the total cancellation fees.
- Cancellation by you, the Customer - If you are unable to partake in a Tour on the date and time you have booked, you should contact the Tour Operator as far prior to this date and time as possible. TourSelect will not contact the Tour Operator on your behalf, nor refund or exchange should you fail to partake on a Tour on an agreed date and time. Any requests for a refund in either of these circumstances are at the sole discretion of the Tour Operator and TourSelect will not play any role in organizing or facilitating this.
- The customer agrees that if you cancel your booking more than 7 days in advance, you will not incur a TourSelect cancellation fee. In some cases the Tour Operator may charge a fee.
- The Customer agrees that if you cancel between 24 hours and 6 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure or commencement time, TourSelect shall charge a 20% cancellation fee. The Tour Operator may also charge a fee in accordance with their cancellation or refund policy.
- The Customer agrees that if you cancel within 24 hours of the scheduled departure or commencement time, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
- No refunds are available once a tour or service has commenced, or in respect of any package or any other services utilized.
- A Tour or Package Commencing during a Special Event Period may be non-refundable in accordance with the Tour Operator’s cancellation policy. This includes, but is not limited to, Trade Fairs, Public or National Holidays, School Holidays, New Year's, Christmas, Easter.
- Cancellation by the Tour Operator (excluding weather) - In some cases a Tour Operator may make alterations to a tour date, price, inclusions, itinerary, minimum numbers, ages etc. The Tour Operator will make a reasonable effort to contact you and do all possible to reschedule the Tour to a date and time suitable to you the Customer. For this reason, reconfirming your booking with the Tour Operator is essential. You the Customer should make contact with the Tour Operator at least 24 hours prior to the date and time of travel using the contact details provided on your booking confirmation to organize this. TourSelect reserves the right to cancel, change, transfer or substitute any tour that you have booked, at any time and for any reason. If you choose not to accept the alternatives offered you will be entitled to a refund but TourSelect shall at all times be entitled to retain a service fee equivalent to 20% of the total price. Notwithstanding the above, if we receive advance notice of a significant change to a tour, we will make a reasonable effort to communicate this to you and to facilitate an amendment of the booking.
- Cancellation because of Weather - If the Tour you have booked is deemed unable to be taken by the Tour Operator because of weather, it may be rescheduled. The Tour Operator will make a reasonable effort to contact you and do all possible to reschedule the Tour to a date and time suitable to you the Customer. For this reason, reconfirming your booking with the Tour Operator is essential. You the Customer should make contact with the Tour Operator at least 24 hours prior to the date and time of travel using the contact details provided on your booking confirmation to organize this. TourSelect is unable to reschedule or assist in the reschedule of a Tour. If the rescheduled date is not suitable you may be entitled to a refund BUT the Customer agrees that notwithstanding any cancellation or refund policy of the Tour Operator, TourSelect shall at all times be entitled to retain a service fee equivalent to 20% of the total price.
- In some instances bank fees and exchange rates may mean the amount refunded is different to the amount originally paid for a tour, particularly in instances where a currency exchange is involved. TourSelect warrants it has no control over any bank fees or exchange rates and is unable to accept responsibility for any such discrepancies in refunded amounts.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Except where to do so would cause any part of these Terms to be illegal, void or unenforceable, TourSelect:
- Excludes all conditions and warranties implied into these Terms;
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, is not liable to you or anyone else for any loss or damage, however caused (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise, including negligence), which may be directly or indirectly suffered, in connection with use of this web site; and
- Excludes liability (whether that liability arises under contract, tort (including negligence) or statute) for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including without limitation loss of revenue and loss of, or damage to, data) suffered or incurred in connection with this web site.
- TourSelect and its agents and suppliers, in making arrangements for hotels, tours, transportation or any service in connection with the itineraries of individual customers, shall not be liable for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity, liability or expense to person or property due to act of default by any hotel, carrier or other company or person providing services included in the tours.
- Furthermore, TourSelect and its agents and suppliers accept no responsibility for any sickness, pilferage, labor disputes, machinery breakdown, government restrains, acts of war and/or terrorism, weather conditions, defect in any vehicle of transportation or for any misadventure or casualty or any other causes beyond their control.
- Without limiting the general disclaimer, TourSelect:
- Makes no warranty as to the completeness or accuracy of any material or as to its merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. TourSelect is not liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information on these web sites or if that information is not up-to-date;
- Will not be liable for disruptions to these web sites; and
- Is not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with use of these web sites or an external site. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for use from these web sites is free of viruses or anything else that may interfere with or damage the operation of your computer systems.